“People don’t care how much you know until they know how much you care.”
Telstra Business Woman of the Year, Angie Paskevicius has been recognised for her extraordinary ability to overcome challenges, lead and transform organisations and assist others in their professional success. From making a difference to the individual to transforming entire organisations, Angie helps others to be the best they can be.
Angie is a passionate, values driven leader who works with business owners, leaders, C-Suite executives and boards as an executive coach and mentor, keynote speaker, Board Chair and Non-Executive Director.
- More than 20+ years as a Board Chair and Non-Executive Director
- Strong senior executive, management and operational
experience including 20+ years as a CEO
- Extensive experience in leading successful business
transformation and growth in uncertain environments
- Strong governance expertise
- Big picture strategic thinker
- Ability to foster strong relationships
- Recognised social entrepreneur with a passion for innovation
- Experienced executive coach and mentor
- Keynote speaker